Think Before You Wager
BetAmerica encourages responsibility in wagering behavior through its Responsible Wagering Program. It is essential for the recreational enjoyment of our products. Therefore, we have provided a list of organizations for individuals to seek assistance if needed:
Problem Gambling Checklist
- Do you stay away from work or studying in order to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from boredom or unhappiness?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until all your money is lost?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you ever lied borrowed or stolen to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend gambling money on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
The more questions you answer yes to the more likely you are to have a gambling problem
Self Exclusion is for customers who would like help to prevent themselves from gambling. It has been designed to allow players to close accounts and receive our support to prevent any further bets being placed. Customers can also request permanent self exclusion, after which the account can never be reopened. If you feel you have a gambling problem please call Customer Support at 1-866-607-7929 and request to be included in our Self Exclusion program.
New York residents click here for New York State's voluntary self-exclusion program.
Your safety and safety is very important. We want all our players to have a positive experience at BetAmerica. We offer the following services:
- Ensuring all your personal data remains secure and confidential
- Immediately process customer requests to install or lower daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits
- Offer support and links following reports of problem gaming
- Provide complete transparency and ensure compliance with all state and federal laws
- Full compliance with all tax withholding reporting requirements
Preventing Wagering by Juveniles
Our backend system, and third party technologies, ensure complete and comprehensive technologies to guard against underage wagering. Third party geo-location, age verification and identity checks, completed during registration, ensure only adults over the age of 18 are able to wager. Alabama residents must be 19 years of age or older. Texas residents must be 21 years of age or older. Ongoing strict procedures around username/password usage and retrieval ensure that only you have access to your account.
If you have any concerns, questions or need assistance, our Customer Service team is always available to help. Email or call them today utilizing the contact information at the bottom of your screen.