WELCOME TO THE NEW
BETAMERICA RACING REWARDS
powered by TSC Elite!
TSC Elite has been rewarding players since 1995, and we look forward to making BetAmerica players part of the family
What are VIP levels of TSC Elite and how do I become a VIP?
- We base VIP status on your handle, which we evaluate each January to establish status for the calendar year. Once you become a VIP, you maintain that status until January of the following year.
- After each of the first three quarters (April 1, July 1, and October 1), we evaluate handle to find players who qualify for an upgrade.
- There are four VIP levels – Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Each has specific wagering requirements to maintain status.
- Bronze: $25,000 in annual handle, or $12,000 in any of the first three quarters
- Silver: $50,000 in annual handle, or $20,000 in any of the first three quarters
- Gold: $100,000 in annual handle or $40,000 in any of the first three quarters
- Platinum: $250,000 in annual handle, or $100,000 in any of the first three quarters
- Under certain conditions, we may invite players to become VIPs prior to meeting these thresholds.
- If you believe you have met the criteria to upgrade sooner, please contact us!
What bets count toward VIP status?
- TSC Elite is the rewards partner for all Churchill Downs tracks. You can swipe a player card at our tracks and OTBs to combine those bets with your online handle. VIPs earn points both on-track and online, non-VIPs, and that handle will count toward your VIP status.
- Wagers placed into negative show pools (where the total amount bet is not enough to cover the amount paid out as winnings) will not count toward your VIP status and may result in the removal of points for those wagers.
- By taking part in the rewards program, you agree to the terms and conditions of the TSC Elite program. You can read the terms here.
How do I earn points?
- Tracks owned by Churchill Downs inc, earn 4 points per dollar wagered. They include Arlington Park, Churchill Downs, Fair Grounds Racecourse, Miami Valley Raceway (H), Oak Grove (H), Ocean Downs (H), Presque Isle Downs, and Turfway Park.
- All other tracks earn 1 point for each dollar wagered.
- Additional points may be offered during special promotions throughout the year.
What is different about the rewards program at TSC Elite?
- TSC Elite has the ability to award fractional points. This means that ALL of your wagers earn rewards. The previous BetAmerica rewards program offered fractional values for many tracks, but only awarded whole number points. Meaning, if you wagered on a track, but did not wager enough to earn a whole point, you would not receive anything. NYRA owned properties offered .05 points per dollar, if you bet less than $20 on the card, you did not earn points.
- Points are credited once each day in the morning for the previous day’s wagers.
How do I redeem my points, and what are they worth?
- Turn your points into wagering credits online – while logged into your account, click the "My Account" button (the person icon on the right of your desktop screen), and then rewards.
- Points can be redeemed in multiples of 100, for as little as $0.10 (100 points).
- Reward points expire after 12 months if they are not redeemed. When you redeem your points, the oldest are redeemed first.
What are the benefits of being a VIP?
- Free general admission to Churchill Downs owned racetracks with your VIP card. Additional track benefits may vary by property depending on your VIP level. This may include free parking, programs, access to the VIP gold room, upgraded seating, and F&B.
- Free general admission to the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby (for Silver and above) with your VIP card.
- Increased access to purchase Kentucky Derby tickets and exclusive VIP events
- 20% discount on all Brisnet purchases, automatically applied at checkout in the handicapping section of the website.
- Free Trackmaster condensed harness PPs with bet (applies to Condensed PP product only).
- Higher cancellation limits on wagers.
- A dedicated VIP player services team providing personalized service.
- Monthly multiplier bonus.
What is the monthly multiplier?
- Points bonus credited at the beginning of each month for the previous month’s wagering, if you have at least $5,000 in qualifying handle during the month.
- This bonus is in addition to the points earned during the month, and is calculated based on handle. The chart below can be used to determine how much you might earn.
|Monthly Wagering ||Reward Multiplier||Sample Math||Value
|$5,000 - $9,999||1X||(5000*2)*1||$10.00|
|$10,000 - $19,999||2X||(10000*2)*2||$40.00|
|$20,000 - $49,999||3X||(20000*2)*3||$120.00|
|$50,000 - $99,999||5X||(50000*2)*5||$500.00|
|$100,000 - $249,999 ||8X ||(100000*2)*8||$1,600.00|
|$250,000+ ||11X ||(250000*2)*11||$5,500.00|